Amid all the high-rise developments in Kaka’ako, one property owner has decided to turn the clock back 90 years. HPR’s Wayne Yoshioka reports.
The Dearborn Chemical Company Warehouse was built in 1928 on Ward Avenue, between Waimanu and Kawai’ahao Streets.
Dearborn 535 LLC is requesting a building permit to spend $5 million to restore the property to its original 1928 configuration. Jenna Wells is Dearborn’s executive director.